Biscotti Cookie Hamper Gift Basket
While it's true, good things do come in small packages, every so often good things come in big packages, too. Like this double-handled basket filled with scrumptious Italian cookie classics. The cookies are made by third and fourth generation bakers whose ancestors immigrated in the early 1900s from La Provincia di Abruzzi, Italy to Niagara Falls, New York, bringing with them years of baking tradition. One bite of both these made-from-scratch biscotti and macaroons, and you'll agree that they taste every bit as good as if they came from the ovens back in the homeland. Assortment includes one package each of crisp almond macaroons (4.2 oz.), rich buttery shortbreads with walnuts (5.5 oz.), sweet, chewy coconut macaroons (7 oz.) and chocolate-dipped biscotti loaded with almonds (5 oz.). Basket comes with a removable lid and is festively decorated with a red and green ribbon and a real pinecone.
- Classic Italian cookies made from scratch
- Made by third and fourth generation bakers here in the States whose ancestors hailed from La Provincia di Abruzzi, Italy
- Includes one package each of almond macaroons, shortbreads, coconut macaroons, and chocolate-dipped biscotti
- Basket measures 14-1/2"Wx8-1/2"Hx11D"
- Features a removable lid that's festively decorated with a ribbon and pinecone
Made in USA
Shelf Life: 6 months
Allergen warning: Contains nuts, egg, wheat, milk. May contain traces of peanuts.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.