Bee's Wrap Reusable Food Wrap, 3 Pack
These all-natural beeswax-coated wraps are better for you, your budget, and the environment. They're made with GOTS-certified organic cotton and sustainably sourced beeswax, jojoba oil, and tree resin—beeswax and jojoba oil have natural antibacterial properties. Use Bee's Wrap to wrap cheese, vegetables, bread, fruit, fresh herbs, and baked goods (Bee's Wrap is not recommended for use with raw meat). Keep your Bee's Wrap fresh by washing it with mild dish soap and cool water and hanging it to dry. Three pack includes a small, medium, and large wrap.
- Locally crafted with organic cotton, beeswax, jojoba oil, and tree resin
- Sustainably sourced and certified organic
- Reuse for up to a year
- Wraps tightly around food and bowls
- Simply rinse with cold water and mild detergent
- Three pack includes: small wrap (8"Lx7"W), medium wrap (11"Lx10"W), and large wrap (14"Lx13"W)
- Made in Vermont
Made in USA
Do not machine wash.
Do not wash in dishwasher.
Do not expose to heat.
Form the wrap to the top of your dish using the heat from your hand to seal.
Can be used directly on breads, cheeses and baked goods.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.