You May Also Need
Amber Maple Syrup Pint Bottle
We'll set the scene: a landscape of leafless trees and snow-covered fields, a backdrop of mountains tinted white, and your breath visible in the glacial cold. But look closer and you'll see the welcome signs of sugaring season. Plastic tubes zigzag through the trees and collection containers anxiously await the first drops of sap. We love this time of year because though it's short, it's sweet in Vermont. We boil sap's pure sweetness until it becomes the rich, amber syrup that makes Sunday morning pancakes something special.
- 100% pure maple syrup
- Vermont's finest amber syrup
- Classic maple flavor
- One pint, approx. 8 servings
Made in USA
Servings per container: 8
Store in refrigerator after opening
Shelf life: 3 years
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.