All-Natural Buckwheat Pillows, In Two Sizes
These therapeutic pillows are made by the original company that first introduced them in 1992. Each pillow is filled with natural buckwheat hulls that conform to the exact contours of your head and neck to help minimize neck and shoulder stress and relieve muscle pain. With less pain and more comfort, a night of deep, restful sleep is assured—along with less stiffness and soreness in the morning. The zippered opening makes it easy to remove/add buckwheat hulls to achieve your ultimate comfort.
- All-natural buckwheat-filled pillow
- Conforms to the exact contours of your head and neck
- Offers flexible support
- Minimizes stress and pain
- Natural ventilation prevents overheating
- Zippered cover allows for hull removal for custom comfort
- The natural color cover is a cotton/polyester blend
- Available in 2 sizes: small, 10"x14" (imported) and large, 14"x19" (USA)
- Quilted pillowcases for small and large sizes (#55014), sold separately
- U-Neck pillow (#80948), sold separately
Standard size: cover 100% cotton, liner 100% polyester
Fill: buckwheat hulls
Remove filling before washing cover and liner. Do not wash millet and buckwheat hulls. Do not microwave (risk of fire).
Do not bleach
Tumble dry low
Do not iron
Do not microwave
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.