All-Natural Buckwheat Pillow
These therapeutic pillows are made by the original company that first introduced them in 1992. Each pillow is filled with natural buckwheat hulls that conform to the exact contours of your head and neck to help minimize neck and shoulder stress and relieve muscle pain. With less pain and more comfort, a night of deep, restful sleep is assured—along with less stiffness and soreness in the morning. The zippered opening makes it easy to remove/add buckwheat hulls for customized comfort.
- Conforms to the contours of your head and neck
- Naturally ventilating
- Zip-off cover
- Available in two sizes: small, 10"x14" (imported) and large, 14"x19" (USA)
- Cover, cotton/polyester; fill, 100% buckwheat kernels
- USA and imported material
- Coordinating quilted pillowcases (#55014), sold separately
- We also offer a U-Neck Buckwheat Pillow (#80948), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.