Skip to Navigation Skip to Main Content
VIEW LARGER > Rollover Photo to Zoom

Down Blanket

Warm In Winter, Cool In Summer, and Machine Washable

Down Blanket

Warm In Winter, Cool In Summer, and Machine Washable

$129.95 - $189.95 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Pin it on Pinterest Share on Google+

With greater loft and more fill, our down blanket keeps you snug and cozy while remaining the perfect weight for year-round use. The down blanket’s soft 240-thread-count pure cotton cover is box-quilted to keep the down from shifting, and rigorous quality control ensures that the down is completely free of dust, dirt, and other allergens. Satin binding on all sides of the blanket. Machine wash and dry. Imported.

  • Allergen free
  • Down blanket is 240-thread-count cotton
  • Satin binding on all sides
  • Box-quilting keeps down from shifting

Down Blanket


Shell: 100% Cotton, Fill: Hypoallergenic Natural Duck Down.


Machine wash warm using mild detergent on gentle cycle. Do not bleach. After cycles are complete, repeat spin cycle for maximum water extraction. Tumble dry on low heat. Thorough drying may take several hours. Dry cleaning is a recommended alternative.


Manufactured In: China

Material - Country Of Origin: Imported/USA

Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 9 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Exactly what I wanted! This blanket is warm, light-weight, and easy-care. Exactly what I wanted. It is well-made and nicely finished. January 21, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Excellent blanket This blanket is the perfect weight for Seattle winters. Other down blankets I've tried were too warm, but this one is just right. January 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Perfect for Colorado nights. I was so tired of blankets that were just to hot to sleep under. I was waking up 3 or 4 times each night to either toss the thing off, or to pull it back up. Nonsense. Then I saw this blanket, and I ordered it right off. I have had down comforters in the past, and did not really want to have to buy duvet covers as well, so this blanket with the 100% cotton cover already on it was perfect. It is with out a doubt the best blanket I have ever owned, and I have no problem in recommending it to everyone. I have yet to wash it, as I do not have my own dryer and the directions say to let it dry on low or air settings which will take a longer time, but in my opinion that is more than worth the comfort I now enjoy. Now I just need to find a dryer...but that is what my kids are for. lol. December 3, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Perfect down blanket I love the quality of this down blanket because it is light weight and yet extremely warm. I have tried the alternative materials but nothing can beat the real down. I also picked this one because it came in the Queen size which gives it additional inches in length and width. Most come in full/queen size so it doesn't fit the Queen size mattress properly. Would highly recommend this blanket. November 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by so comfortable, so cozy I love this blanket. It means that I won't have to layer and layer my winter bed. Of course, Portland, OR really doesn't get horrific winters like the east coast, but I still like a cozy bed. When I got my blanket early enough in the fall season Portland was still experiencing warm days. The blanket did not make me too hot either. I know this blanket will keep all of it's promises for days to come. October 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by FOUND MY DAUGHTER'S SNUGGLY Ever since my daughter was a toddler she has slept under a down blanket she called her "snuggly." Over the years the blankets have gotten larger and the colors have gotten more adult, but she remains devoted to her "snuggly." She is now 21 years-old and preparing to move into her own apartment. Unfortunately, the company I used to buy her down blanket from now makes a very inferior product-flat, crunchy sounding, and cold. We were thrilled when this blanket arrived! We ordered a white in queen size and it is just perfect! August 2, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Best Down Blanket EVER Oh, I love my down is light weight, cozy and warm. December 15, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Down blanket is dusty When I took the blanket out of the bag, dust flew everywhere. It may be the nature of down. Also, I believe the product was advertised as being 100% down. The tag says it is only 75% down, and does not identify the remaining 25%. Due to a ski injury, I have not yet contacted Customer Service, so I have not heard "the other side of the story" yet. Otherwise, I am impressed that a return tag was enclosed and that I was given this easy opportunity to post my impression. December 13, 2014
  • 2016-02-10 T10:31:15.919-06:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_67162, prod, sort_default
2 next>>