Skip to Navigation Skip to Main Content
VIEW LARGER > Rollover Photo to Zoom

Vermont Cheddar Cheese Straws

Our Cheddar Cheese Straws—Enjoy the Goodness of Vermont Cheddar in Every Bite

Vermont Cheddar Cheese Straws

Our Cheddar Cheese Straws—Enjoy the Goodness of Vermont Cheddar in Every Bite

$18.95 - $21.95 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Pin it on Pinterest Share on Google+

Our slow-aged Vermont Cheddar gives these cheese straws a rich, creamy goodness you won't find anywhere else. Bite into these crispy baked wafers and you're met by a burst of tangy Cheddar flavor that slowly gives way to a satisfying spicy finish that will keep you coming back for more. There's never any need for extraneous dips, sauces, or fancy spreads. Cheese straws, made just for us in Mississippi, come in an eye-catching 16 oz. red tin to preserve freshness. Also available, a 16 oz. refill box to ensure you never run out.

  • Crispy baked sticks
  • Made with real Vermont Cheddar
  • Red tin is perfect for gift-giving
  • 16 oz. refill box also available

Perfect for parties or when snacking alone, these savory cheese straws are made with our popular slow-aged Vermont Cheddar.

Vermont Cheddar Cheese Straws

Safety Warnings

Allergen Warning: Product contains milk, wheat and soy.


This is not a Kosher food.
100% Vermont Cheddar Cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes),
Flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin,
iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid),
Margarine (liquid and partially hydrogenated soybean oil, water,
salt, soy lecithin, vegetable mono & diglycerides, sodium
benzoate [preservative], citric acid, natural and artificial flavor,
beta carotene [color], vitamin A palmitateadded, whey), Salt, Spices


Shelf Life: 8 Months

Nutritional ItemQuantity% of Daily
Serving size: 2 - 3 straws (28g)
Servings per container: about 16
Calories from fat:80
Total fat9g13%
Saturated fat1.5g8%
Trans fat1.5g
Total Carbohydrate10g3%
Dietary fiber1g4%
Vitamin A0%
Vitamin C0%
Percentages based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Manufactured In: USA

Material - Country Of Origin: USA

This product is currently not available.
Vermont Cheddar Cheese Straws 4.4 5 10 10
Great snack I like to get these as a treat for myself during the holidays. They are mildly spicy and have a great cheese flavor. I look forward to getting them every year. January 11, 2014
Delicious!! I ordered these for myself and as a gift. They area big hit all around. Fresh, cheese-y taste with a little kick. They will be in our pantry from now on. Great for anytime snacking, but especially good for parties as a crowd-pleaser! January 7, 2014
Spicy - not the cheesiest Thought these were a bit on the spicy side - checked the label it only lists "spices" Wanted to reuse the tin, so peeled back the Vermont Country Store label, which does state that these are "made in the USA for". Printed on the tin are the ingredients, which includes Cayenne Pepper. And the name of the company (in a southern state) that does make them. These are made with Vermont Cheddar Cheese - which could have been stronger. The cayenne pepper overpowers the cheese. At least in this batch :( Inside the tin were two 8 ounce bags of cheese straws. Maybe this was to prevent breakage. Overall, not impressed. December 8, 2013
Authentic Cheese Straws So many so-called cheese straws are actually cheese-coated bread sticks. These are the real thing! November 11, 2013
Cheese Straws The cheese straws were wonderful!!! I will order them again anytime! January 18, 2013
This product is delicious I bought several orders of your Cheese Straws for Christmas gifts and everyone thought they were the best cheese straws they ever ate. I highly recommend this product and will defintely buy it again. January 10, 2013
About 20% Were Over Baked The other 80% were excellent. The over baked ones were a little bitter. Hoping this is not usual product and I will try them one more time because the ones that were correctly baked were outstanding. December 29, 2012
Perfect for parties! If you can manage to not eat the entire box yourself, these are wonderful to put out for parties! They are very cheesy and just a little spicy. November 15, 2012
2 next>>

What Our Customers Are Saying about Our Vermont Cheddar Cheese Straws …

"These cheese crackers are the best you have ever had. After tasting them, you will never buy another kind. I know I won't." - Genevieve, San Francisco, CA