Ragg Wool Gloves
Prepared for snow
I like the gloves but I may never wear them. Here in Central Texas it rarely snows and the temperature sometimes drops down into the twenties, but not often.
When I ordered the gloves they looked like good driving gloves, and they are, except it's too warm to wear them.
But if it snows again someday, and gets very cold, I'M PREPARED!
February 14, 2013
Warmest gloves ever
I have never had a pair of gloves that kept my hands this warm. They are off-the-charts unbelievable. My brother is going to order two pair - one for himself and one for his wife.
January 21, 2013
Simply the BEST!
I ordered these wonderful gloves for my husband for Christmas. He is so pleased with them! The whole family tried them on and I ended up ordering 3 more pairs for myself and our adult children! They are super warm, perfect to wear while driving. Do NOT hesitate to order these fine made gloves!
January 16, 2013
I've seen all kinds of "wool" products. I always check them out and am disappointed. I found a pair of wool socks that were 7% wool. That's not a typo, they were only seven percent and the manufacturers had the audacity to call them "wool" socks!
This is fortunately not the case with this product. These gloves are 85% wool which is absolutely fantastic, the other 15% is nylon which is NOT something to be upset about because nylon is one of the strongest man made fibers and will help the gloves last as long as you do.
The leather is nice, soft, quality leather. Not the horrible imitation leather that can be found pretty much everywhere nowadays. It is genuine deerskin leather, used because it actually has life to it.
The gloves will keep your hands very warm and comfortable, my mother said "it feels like a memory foam mattress for your hands!" I don't know what else to say other than they will get the job done!
Remember that all products have value and price. I decided to buy these gloves because they are quality materials that will last long and keep me warm. Some people think buying a video game is a smarter decision, which costs more than the gloves and has far less value, well less value is my opinion! Be smart with your money, you wont be throwing it away if you buy these!
Additional read, but not necessarily part of the review:
I don't want me saying this to bet taken as negative, it's just some constructive criticism, as it doesn't change the quality of these awesome gloves. The only thing I wish was different is where they are manufactured. It is an American company that uses American materials, but they are manufactured in Haiti. Many companies have to move over seas because some regulations and legislation make it almost impossible to create manufacturing jobs here and make profit! If the economy was better and companies could afford to manufacture here, I'm sure they would! :)
January 8, 2013
A practical product
Bought gloves that could use for cold weather use. They are comfortable for driving use and also are a very good set of gloves for dress.
January 8, 2013
Love the gloves
The gloves I received from the Vermont Country Store were what one should expect. Not cheaply made, good quality and warm too.
January 8, 2013
My husband and I walk very early in the morning when it is in the 20's. Having lived in Vermont, I thought your gloves would probably help my cold hands. They are great! However, the medium is a little big, I should have chosen small gloves.
January 3, 2013
ragg wool gloves for me!
Just what I wanted! I had a pair many years ago and loved them for driving. They are not easy to find, so thanks for offering them!
December 26, 2012